Terms and conditions
- Subscriptions commence on the day we receive your payment and your orders will be shipped according to this date. Subscriptions received on the 29th, 30th or 31st will be processed on the 1st of the next month.
- Coffee will be delivered via Australia Post, standard shipping.
- If you wish to permanently change the type of subscription please login, unsubscribe and subscribe to a new type.
- For technical reasons our system doesn’t allow fortnightly payments. If you wish to subscribe to a fortnightly deliver please contact Sipping Duck on the phone or email and we will quote accordingly. In this case the total amount for the subscription might be required unless the customer agrees that Sipping Duck will debit the corresponding amount every second week. Cancellations will not be refunded and a fee may apply.
- Cancelation fees may apply. All cancelations must be requested via email 3 or more days prior to the next shipment and we will send you an acknowledgment email. If you don’t receive the acknowledgment is because we haven’t received the email and your order is not cancelled. You can let us know via phone call that you wish to cancel but we must receive written advice.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Once your order has left our warehouse, all responsibility passes on to the customer and Sipping Duck shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or Australia Post’s failure to deliver in good condition or at all.
- Our terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.